Pricing based off of Cubic Feet, Nutrients and Color.
Benefits of Mulch
- Helps maintain soil moisture. Evaporation is reduced, and
the need for watering can be minimized.
- Helps control weeds. A 3-4 inch layer of mulch will reduce
the germination and growth of weeds.
- Mulch serves as nature’s insulating blanket. Mulch keeps
soils warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Many types of mulch can improve soil aeration, structure
(aggregation of soil particles), and drainage over time.
- Some mulches can improve soil fertility.
- A layer of mulch can inhibit certain plant diseases.
- Mulching around trees helps facilitate maintenance, and can
reduce the likelihood of damage from "weed whackers" or
the dreaded "lawnmower blight."
- Mulch can give planting beds a uniform well-cared for look.
SNOW REMOVAL AND LANDSCAPING SERVICES
COMMERCIAL ~ RESIDENTIAL
Office 847-812-3195 email@example.com 224-475-0114 Fax
© 2007 All Season Blade Runners, Inc.
323 Allanson Road
Mundelein, IL 60060
All Rights Reserved.
(847) 812-3195 office
Illinois Communites We Service:
All Season Blade Runners, Inc.